Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Help with College Plan?

I want to go out of state to attend college at Oklahoma Panhandle State University. I want to major in Equine Science and compete on the rodeo team. I live in Tennessee and there are no colleges that offer both an Equine Science program and a rodeo team. However, I am concerned about the cost of out-of-state tuition. UT Martin (in Tennessee) offers an Animal Science program and a rodeo team. Would it be a good idea for me to attend UT Martin for the first 2 years of college, majoring in Animal Science, and then transfer to Oklahoma, also changing my major to Equine Science? This would cut tuition costs in half, I would still get to rodeo and my major would not be majorly compromised, as the first 2 years aren't exactly "major-focused" are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment