Friday, December 16, 2011

Will he ver do the right thing.?

my hubby &I have been married a year.when we first met , he told me that he loved me &knew he wanted to marry me. he is loving &sweet .after 6 mths , I found out that he was on a student visa.I offered him the option to get married to secure his immigartion staus. I just felt that since we loved each other,this was something that would eventually happen so why not do it.he refused at first,saying he would rather do it with someone who understood that it was more a deal than a marriage. he then reconsidered &we got married.now,I have always told him that I married him because I loved him &thats how I feel.we did not tell our families,since we had done this in a hurry,but I hoped in a year,he would porpose in the right way &pay my drowry to my parents.right now,it has been just over a year&he nevery speaks of these plans.I am an equal financial partner,I treat him like a king &adore him. he got in trouble & now I cant file his immigartion, no one can.

No comments:

Post a Comment