Monday, December 19, 2011

Moms help! toddler cries when baby cries?

help! my 2 year old daughter cries hysterically to the point of hyperventilation when the new baby cries since the day I brought him home from the hospital! I know shes not doing it for attention because she cries for me to fix it. She's sensitive and it scares her. I already explained to her that babies cry to talk, I make light of it, joke about it and do everything to make her try and calm down. I am very patient and try to show her that its okay if the baby cries, but nothing works! Its been over 3 weeks and its really starting to wear on me, plus is making me nervous for her health, for her to always be super upset every 5 minutes as the baby is a very vocal one. Has anyone gone through this and how did you solve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment