Monday, December 19, 2011

Help- He is such a jerk to me now-?

ok, I met this guy off of eharmony- he and I fell madly in love with one another- we were super tight- talked everyday on the phone, and everything but when I wouldn't have with him, he started distancing himself from me.We were facebook friends, but he stopped talking to me on facebook, so I just deleted him as a friend- I think this may have pissed him off- well he sent me an email saying "Hey, Hey- whats up stranger", I sent another email back saying,( It is good to hear from you, I am surpirsed to hear from you, you must be bored or something lol. I didn't think you wanted to talk to me anymore- so I left it as that, How have you been?-) and he never replied back- I feel dissed and I don't know a good way to retaliate- because I wasn't expecting him to be childish about this- how would you handle this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment