Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do I have Adrenal Fatigue, Allergies, or is this caused by Nicotine Withdrawals/Benzos?

The Lorazepam has only mildly shielded the real problem, which is that you have developed a panic disorder. I know, because I had it for 6 yrs and you have all the symptoms I had. You can get over it, but the drugs are going to slow you down in that regard. Lorazepam is just offering you one addiction for another you are giving up. But everything you have listed here points to a panic disorder. It can come on suddenly and even if you never had an issue with it before in your life. For me, it started with a simple dizzy spell from exhaustion. But if I had known then what I know now.. it would have lasted 6 hours instead of 6 years. You'll be ok and that is the main thing you need to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment