Sunday, December 18, 2011

is one-sided, how do I get my husband to help me more?

He was not a virgin (I was) when we got married, and so in my naiveity, I thought he would be really a great lover. He doesn't do much but , in fact, he told me he's never gotten any girl off either manually or orally, but that none of his other girlfriends had ever complained. I made it a challenge to learn all about what pleases him, manually, orally, or otherwise, but when I do something like that, I feel really really resentful the next day, because not only do I not get it reciprocated, I at least expect him to be really attentive and appreciative, and he acts like that was yesterday, this is today. So I have stopped doing it, because we end up fighting so much! I have never had a climax that I didn't give myself, whether during or not. In 3 years, he has never spent the 10 min it would take to get me there, I've tried to show him, he'll stick his hand down there for a min or so, but it takes more than that for me. Then he claims I don't like ! Unfair...

No comments:

Post a Comment