Friday, December 16, 2011

Question for ladies about a lazy housewife when it comes to chores.?

You're such an a**hole. If I had been ur wife, I would have let u starving. And the kid needs more love and attention than you need, idiot. He can not get the things done by himself, can't he? While you have 2 hands, if you think you're strong enough to use those for "physical acts" (as u plan to hit her), it means you can use those for doing those chores by yourself. She doesn't have 10 hands, to make all things ready as you wish. She is planning and having each thing done properly. As you know, rushing can only mess things up. Are you muslim? Cause your mentality is really out of this world and I do think there should be some hard punishment for idiots like you. You should be in jail working 20 hrs a day, then I'll see how fast you are, if not I'll mark your a** with a red hot iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment