Tuesday, December 13, 2011

POLL: Should I pay her $40 for talking care of my rats?

So, I went on vacation for 9 days and my friend took care of my rats. When I came back, it smelled,(not very badly but still) there was poop on the floor and I moped and broomed everything before I left, so it wasn't from before I left. She used way to much bedding and that costs money. And almost all the food was gone (rat food). When I was texting her I told her that it kinda smelling and she used too much bedding. Than she went on about how instead of being appreciative I'm saying all this bullshit. Than we got into a really big fight over this. I'm not gonna say everything because it'd be to long but some of the things she said really bother me. She's like how she had a "good vacation", (from me). And how I'm always trying to make my self sound inoocent in a fight which is complete bullshit. Anyway, my mom gave me money to give to her and I honestly don't think I can now. I just wanna punch her in the face. She makes everything sound as if it's my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment