Thursday, December 15, 2011

Get answers from millions of real people.?

I have a problem with my existing concrete driveway. It was done incorrectly from the beginning and I've never been happy with it. It has too much slope from one side to the other, the low side is now flush with the landscape and plantings. When it rains, dirt and mulch float up onto the driveway causing a mess and obvious eye-sore. Overall the integrity is sound without potholes---only the expected small cracks. This slab is approximately 10 years old. I hate to go through the expense of excavating all this concrete. I would to love to raise the overall height 3-4 inches(on the low side) and possibly make a less visible slope. Could I pour over this slab, how would this be done, and could I expect this to hold up over time?

No comments:

Post a Comment