Thursday, December 15, 2011

Does she loves me..???? pls help me..?

i saw a girl in fb... we became very close.. bt havent spoken thru phone or met each other.bt still we are close... my friendship on her has changed into love... bt she already has a boy friend. bt nw she is not happy with that relationship.. she itself told me tht she gonna break up with him... so i proposed her... she say she like me, bt she cant love me... and whn i asked y u hate me like this.? she is telling did i ever tell u tht i hate u...!!! she cares for me... i m nt feeling well little bit and she begging me to go to doc and to take care of my self...!..and thn i told her, "k thn u be happy .. i ll go from u.. i wont disturb u anymore"... and for this she is telling "oh whn u itself wanna go from me, and cut ma friendship thn i cant stop u.. be happy.." thn i told.." k thn lets be friends asusual, bt i wont stop loving u.. i have confidence in my love.. one day definitely u ll come to me... one day u ll definitely understand my love..".. thn she replied, let be friends.. and again i m telling u nothing more will happen between us".. i feel she loves me.. and she hates her current relatioship.. bt still i dnt knw why she dnt love me... i madly need her in ma life.. i love her so much... i really dont knw wht to do... and its a definite decision tht, i wont live without her... i dnt knw hw to make her understand... pls someone help me.. does she loves me..? and tell me wht i can do to convince her.. i want her to come and tell me those three magical words... pls help..

No comments:

Post a Comment