Monday, December 12, 2011

FRIEND trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEH… FIGHTING???!?

okay. LONNNNG STORRYYYY SHORT: i have 4 bffs. but they seem to like eachother better than me. they always hang out and never invite me. they hang out every weekend with out me. they go camping 3 times a yr. w/o me. theyre SOnice to me in school but nvr hang with me outside of school. THey talk about haning out with eachother right in front of me without inviting me! theyll be like"hey me&u should hangout this weeknd! yeahh! lets invtie __ too!" without even inviting me when im standfing right there...i confronted my bff about this today via text and she just acts like its normal and shes like mad at Me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes all like " maybe ill text you later. maybe" WTF?! please help i cant loose these rfiends no matter how mean they are cause theyre the only not gross people in my school please help me omg:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment