Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY LIFES GOING DOWNHILL FAST HELP?

Alright well I'm 14, and i live in geelong, its made up of 6 main towns, Lara, Corio, Newcomb, Whittington, Grovedale and Hamlyn Heights. Anyway, I used to be fairly popular and I know most of the people around. Lately mostly this year everyones started to hate me and I dont know why, and im basically wanted by most of lara, corio, and some of whittington. Apparently its because im "a little mouthy cnt" when I cant even remember saying anything to most of the people. Im basically dead if i set foot in corio, I get chased out of lara everytime and I havent even tried whittington. I really dont think theres any going back with corio, when most of them who wanna smash me used to be my best mates. Lara boys I barely knew any of them except for one who I had a fight with and he got them all on to me. I don't know what to do cause mum doesent earn enough to move out, and im not exactly the biggest kid youve ever seen or the strongest. most of them know where i live and theyve already tried to run through my house once I dont want it to happen again so im trying not to retaliate till i move. I only feel safe when I have a knife walking the streets cause I used to be the stab-happy one when i hung around with corio boys, so they dont come near me when i have a knife but its just not good because i've lost my reputation so many people hate me now who used to be my friends and it just makes me sad i actually dont know what to do and dont say call the police cause thats not the problem i want to find a way to make a fresh start or to get all my friends back

No comments:

Post a Comment