Monday, December 12, 2011

Men-why would a man do this?

I'm married (happily, for the most part) and pregnant and have a toddler. Haven't been feeling well and very tired. Can't remember that last night I've had out on my own...My hubby went out last night to play video games with a guy friend. Granted, I and my son were both sleeping. But he didn't get home till after midnight. Then this afternoon, he leaves me with the toddler takes a nap...doesn't ask me if I need one..and THEN he leaves the house to work out. It sounds small but this is really aggravating to me. I wish he'd care if I needed a nap and if I wanted a night out myself...he thinks I get bent out of shape whenever he takes a break, but maybe that's b/c he doesn't care if I get one :( Why do men do this? Women can chime in too if you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment