Monday, December 12, 2011

I can see billions of little organisms on my eyes.?

You are seeing the tiny capillaries that are in your macula from the back surface inside your eye! They are normal, and if you look at them I bet that they will pulse with your heartbeet if you pay attention to it. It is completely normal and you might even see them if you stare up at the sky on a bright blue day! I went to a science museum in LA called the CAlifornia Sciencenter and they had an exhibit on the 5 senses! I loved the one that was all about vision becuase I am an optician. They showed this on a screan to look at to make this happen and explained that some people can see them on a white surface or on a clear day looking at the sky! So, you are seeing your little tiny blood vessels and that is healthy and normal! Really! EDIT:You are seeing the corpsucles moving through the capillaries. Really you are seeing the tiny blood cells moving through the capillaries in your Macula on your retina. Call your eye doctor and find out for yourself! I work for an eye doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment